1. The distance between the support of the plastic building formwork and the purlin is too large, and the rigidity of the building formwork is poor;
2. In assembling small steel molds, the connecting pieces are not set according to the regulations, resulting in poor overall performance of the building formwork;
3. The plastic formwork does not have the bolts or the bolt spacing is too large, and the bolt rules are too small.
4. Use wooden formwork or plywood for construction, fail to pour the concrete in time after the acceptance with long term exposure to the sun and rain.
5. The foundation on which the formwork is placed is not firm, not leveled, and poor waterproof measures cause the foundation to sink;
1. When assembling the combined small steel formwork, the connecting pieces should be placed according to the regulations, and the spacing and specifications of the purlin and the opposite tension bolts should be set according to the design requirements.
2. The spacing of the beam bottom support should be able to ensure that no deformation occurs under the action of the concrete weight and construction load. If the bottom of the support is a soil foundation, it should be conscientiously compacted, drainage ditches should be laid, and long skids or steel sections should be laid to ensure support does not sink.
3. When using wooden building formworks and plywood building formworks, the concrete should be poured in time after the acceptance to prevent the wooden building formworks from deforming due to long-term exposure to the sun and rain.
4. In the design of plastic formwork for construction and support system, full consideration should be given to its own weight, construction load and concrete self-sufficiency and lateral pressure generated during pouring to ensure that the building formwork and support have sufficient bearing capacity, rigidity and stability.
5. For cast-in-place reinforced concrete slab and beam formwork with a span of not less than 4m, the building formwork should be arched according to the design requirements