(1) Draw the edge lines of the bridge formwork with ink lines according to the longitudinal and transverse cross lines of the bearing platform, and then use the instrument to review and correct after supporting the formwork.
(2) Remove rust and paint salad oil before bridge formwork installation to ensure the appearance quality of concrete.
(3) The bridge formwork of the pier body is assembled according to the central assembly sequence and installed in pairs. After the central installation is completed, install the bridge formwork on both sides of the arc section. After the support is secure, then lift the whole pallet top hat part of the formwork. The installation of bridge formwork must be firm and reliable, with tight joints and no leakage of grout.
(4) When the bridge formwork is assembled, all joints are sealed with 3 to 4mm thick elastic sponge pads or double-sided tapes to prevent the leakage of grout during the concrete pouring process. The gap between the side form and the cap concrete is sealed with mortar before the concrete is poured.
(5) The straight section of the bridge formwork is set with Φ20m split bolts, and is covered with a Φ30m PVC pipe. During installation, the PVC pipe port is on the outside of the formwork, and the end is equipped with rubber gaskets, gaskets and steel sleeves. By tightening the tie rod nut, the rubber gasket is close to the steel formwork so as to prevent the tie rod holes from leaking grout during the concrete pouring process.
(6) After the installation of the bridge formwork, carefully check the position, quantity and tightening degree of cushion blocks of the reinforced protective layer.
(1) Before installing the bridge formwork, it is necessary to check whether the design approval procedures are complete, whether the load, calculation method, and node structure in the structural design and construction instructions are in line with the actual situation, and whether there is an installation and dismantling plan.
(2) The bridge formwork should be assembled in sequence according to the design and construction instructions, and it is necessary to take effective anti-overturning temporary fixing measures for the bridge formwork and its supports.
(3) When the height of the installation operation exceeds two meters, a scaffolding platform must be set up. It is not allowed to stand on the lower formwork to install the upper formwork, and the formwork in place should be fixed firmly when it is stopped in the middle.
(4) When the bridge formwork is installed, there should be people upward and downward working together. It is strictly forbidden to throw it, and the support should not be placed on the formwork, nor should the formwork be integrated with the support or the operating platform.
(5) The actual load on the installed formwork shall not exceed the design value, and the supports and accessories that have been loaded shall not be dismantled or moved at will.
(6) When hoisting the formwork vertically, a special person should be set up to command, unify the signal, and cooperate closely. When we are hoisting and transporting the bulk bridge formwork, it must be neatly stacked and can be lifted only after the binding is firm. The lifting operation should be stopped if the wind is above the fifth level.
(7) Demolition of bridge formwork: The formwork can be removed only after the concrete reaches the specified strength. The formwork should be removed according to the order and method specified in the design. And the sequence of dismantling the load-bearing formwork and supports shall be carried out afterward. The dismantled bridge formwork must be cleaned up at the same time, so as to avoid accidents caused by nails stabbing the feet and hindering the passage. When dismantling, it is forbidden to have people underneath to prevent smashing. In addition, do not pry hard to remove the formwork, otherwise, it will lead to a large scattered. When removing the formwork by crane, it should be removed only when the formwork is loosened and tied firmly, and should not be pulled and pulled hard.