Building formwork is an important tool for the construction of concrete structure engineering. According to the different materials used, it can be divided into wood plywood formwork, bamboo plywood formwork, combined steel formwork, all-steel large formwork, plastic formwork and aluminum alloy formwork, etc.
The international aluminium formwork market share is about 70%, and the market share in countries and regions lacking forest resources is even higher. Mexico and Singapore both exceed 80%. Therefore, we reasonably expect that the aluminum alloy formwork market will continue to grow steadily in the future.
Compared with wooden formwork, aluminium formwork has the advantages of high turnover, fast construction, convenient installation, and less plastering. Wood formwork; and in recent years, aluminium formwork companies have begun to provide aluminium formwork leasing services with the improvement of their strength, which has also significantly reduced the cost of capital investment in the use of aluminium formwork, thereby enhancing the market competitiveness of aluminium formwork.
The aluminum alloy formwork has strong bearing capacity, high precision, smooth and flat surface, and can be seamlessly connected.
(1) The uniform load and the concrete lateral pressure bearing capacity are strong, which can effectively improve the quality of the project.
(2) High precision and small error, which is conducive to improving the overall strength and service life of the building.
(3) The surface is smooth and flat, and can be seamlessly connected. The poured concrete can meet the requirements of fair-faced concrete, which ensures the appearance and quality of the formed concrete.
The aluminum alloy formwork is easy to assemble and disassemble, and the construction period is short.
(1) Easy to install. The shape and splicing are easy, the density is small, the average weight is light, there is no need to manually locate the reserved holes, and the assembly is simple and convenient.
(2) Quick release. Using the early dismantling formwork support system, the dismantling can be carried out in a short time after the construction is completed.
(3) The construction period is short. At the same time of construction, the doors and windows can be prefabricated according to the design size, and the doors and windows can be installed after the template is removed; the structural surface formed by pouring can achieve the effect of clear water, eliminating the need for plastering and leveling.
The aluminum alloy formwork has a high turnover rate, easy installation by workers, no secondary batching, strong reusability, and low average cost.
(1) The early dismantling technology is integrated into the roof support system, the formwork turnover rate is high, and the average use cost is low.
(2) Save labor costs. The design is intuitive and easy to understand, and the installation efficiency of workers is high. Each skilled installation worker can install 20-30 square meters per day.
(3) Reduce or eliminate the cost of plastering. The surface is flat and the size is more accurate, which effectively avoids the second batching operation.
(4) It is highly reusable and has low amortized cost. In theory, it can be reused 150-300 times. When the used formwork is reused in a new building, only about 10%-20% of non-standard panels need to be replaced. If it is used 100 times or more, the actual cost of the aluminium formwork will be less than Wooden mold.
The aluminum alloy formwork is light, with high bearing capacity, good stability and less waste.
(1) Lightweight, high bearing capacity and good stability, which can effectively avoid construction accidents.
(2) Less waste is left behind. By splicing bolts and bolts, the construction environment is safer, clean and tidy after the formwork is removed.
The aluminum alloy formwork can be reused, the material can be recycled, and the waste is less.
(1) Reusable. Except for a small number of non-standard parts that need to be replaced, the rest of the accessories can be reused, which greatly reduces the occupation of natural resources.
(2) All materials are recyclable materials, in line with the national regulations on energy conservation, environmental protection, low carbon and emission reduction of construction projects.
(3) Less waste. There is no need to cut and cut on site, and no corresponding waste will be generated.