Bridge formwork construction refers to a construction method in which the bridge structure is formed at the non-design axis position and then rotated into place. This kind of construction must be well maintained. If the construction environment is not good, it is easy to cause corrosion of the bridge formwork. So we have to do a good job of preparation before construction.
1. High-temperature characterization after vacuum high-pressure impregnation: This process is a key step in anti-corrosion treatment. First, the physical process of inserting the anti-corrosion agent into the bridge template is realized, and at the same time, some active ingredients of the anti-corrosion agent and starch and cellulose in the bridge template are completed. and chemical reactions of sugars. Destroy the living environment of bacteria and insects that cause the decay of bridge formwork.
2. Natural air-drying: Natural air-drying requires air-drying in the actual use of the bridge formwork. This process is to adapt to the change of the wood cell structure caused by the environmental change of the outdoor special bridge formwork, so that it can be fully fixed in the process of gradual change, so as to avoid changes during use.
3. Construction and maintenance: The moisture content of impregnated wood is high, and it must be left to air dry for a period of time before use. The warehouse should be kept ventilated during storage to keep the wood dry. Any reprocessing of the impregnated wood must wait for more than 72 hours after it leaves the factory.
The deformation of the bridge formwork will seriously lead to the construction effect, and there will be various troubles in the later use. In serious cases, it may need to be rebuilt after the construction is completed. In short, the problem of formwork deformation should be paid special attention. Let's understand the reason for the deformation.
1. The small steel molds are assembled and set up according to the regulations, resulting in poor overall performance of the building.
2. The foundation on which the bridge shuttering is placed is not firm, there is no flat plate, and the waterproof measures are poor, causing the foundation to sink.
3. Use wooden building bridge formwork or plywood construction. After passing the experience, the concrete is not poured in time, and it will deform after long-term sun and rain.
From the above summary, we can see that there are many reasons for the deformation of the bridge formwork. For the items listed above, we should pay special attention to the production process or the construction process to reduce this phenomenon. happened. The handling of every detail can lead to this phenomenon, so pay attention.