Bridge formwork is a steel formwork specially used for building railway or highway bridges. Bridge formwork is widely used in construction projects with the characteristics of multiple use, concrete pouring and beautiful appearance.
Bridge formwork has a large space for development, and has been popularized and applied in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and other Southeast Asian countries. It can be seen that bridge formwork has certain advantages and practicability. The promotion and application of bridge formwork is not only to save wood, but also to achieve "replacing wood with steel". It is also an important measure of concrete construction technology. To change the current situation of bridge formwork, a lot of work must be done in improving the formwork system, improving the quality of bridge formwork products, and strengthening enterprise supervision and management.
Bridge formwork is a structural part mainly used for railway bridges and highway bridges whose span is between 46-160mm. It is used more and more widely in engineering. It is very important to clarify the precautions in the design process of bridge formwork, which helps to improve the overall quality of the bridge. Construction quality, improve the application effect of bridge formwork, can effectively control the accuracy of beam size, and directly affect the progress of the project. The following requirements must be met when designing bridge shuttering:
1. It has sufficient strength, stiffness and stability, and can reliably withstand various construction loads specified in the formwork construction specifications, and ensure that the deformation does not exceed the allowable range.
2. It is convenient to install and disassemble, try to be standardized and serialized. For templates with special requirements or complicated operating procedures, operating procedures should be formulated at the same time.
3. The safety construction formwork accessories are complete, and the safety facilities and operating environment meet the operation requirements.
4. There are many types of formwork in construction. As one of them, the self-designed bridge formwork and its construction plan and operating procedures must be approved by the chief engineer of the unit.
1. When the section of the member has been determined according to the pressure-bearing area at the node, it should be clamped with a supporting pad made of steel or hardwood.
2. In the place where the wood is subjected to shearing force, it is not advisable to set the toothed connection. When a toothed joint is required, the joint length shall not be less than 0cm, and the possibility of cracking when the wood is dry should be considered.
3. Steel splints should be applied at the nodes of the support (arch) frame and clamped with bolts.
4. The pickpocket nail can only be used as a temporary connection or a reinforcement connection without calculating the force.