The column timber formwork is used in many places in the construction industry. It has been widely used in various chimneys, silos, prilling towers, water towers, caissons, pump houses and storage tanks, and various structures such as bridge piers, aqueduct piers, retaining walls, hyperbolic cooling towers, water towers, port buttresses, and dams. Multi-story and high-rise civil and industrial buildings, etc., prohibit the use of formwork as scaffolding, paving slabs and other tools.
The column timber formwork has good air permeability, and the epoxy resin crystal surface has good formwork release properties, which can shorten the time of concrete solidification and ensure that the concrete products achieve high-quality column molding effects. Today, let us introduce to you what should we pay attention to when unloading and storing column timber formwork? However, there are many precautions in the use of column timber formwork, so let's briefly introduce it for everyone.
(1) First of all, we must pay attention to our own safety when unloading the column timber formwork, take safety protection measures, and then start the unloading operation after making preparations.
(2) Before unloading the column timber formwork, we must add a 2-meter-long steel pipe inside the column timber formwork when hoisting, and then pass the tower crane cable through the steel pipe, so as to protect the column timber formwork from being damaged by cable, and also control the safety of hoisting.
(3) The column timber formwork must be carefully checked when we are lifting it. It is mainly to check whether the column timber formwork is tightly tied during hoisting, so as to avoid safety problems due to the tying and better protect the safety of our lives.
(4) When unloading the column timber formwork, the column timber formwork must be neatly placed in a flat and dry place to prevent the column timber formwork products from being damp. Or because the ground is uneven, it may cause damage to the outer film of the column timber formwork.
(5) Try to avoid hoisting more than two rolls of column timber formwork at a time. When the tower crane is hoisted, no one can stay or walk under the boom. The boom objects must be safely separated from the overhead wires; we should adhere to the ten no-hoisting safe operation rules .
(6) Before lifting the column timber formwork, pay attention to observing whether there are hoop or screws and other accessories in the column timber formwork. If there are accessories, remember to take them out in advance to prevent the accessories from falling in mid-air and causing personal injury.
(1) When disassembling the wooden column timber formwork, do not use a sledgehammer or crowbar to hit or pry hard, so as not to damage the formwork and destroy the edges and corners of the concrete members.
(2) The removed formwork should be cleaned up in time, and the dirty formwork should not be used.
(3) When dismantling the column timber formwork of a building, pay attention to the connection of the formwork and supporting system to ensure stability. Phenomena such as scatteredly layout and empty frame are not allowed so as to prevent falling and hurting people.