Safety measures are very important in the process of bridge formwork construction. I would like to share with you the analysis of bridge formwork construction safety measures. So, what are the safety measures for bridge formwork? Let's take a look together.
1. Before the construction of the bridge formwork, you should wear a safety helmet to check whether the tools used are firm. Tools such as wrenches must be hung on the body with ropes and chains to prevent them from falling and hurting people. When working, you should concentrate your mind to avoid nails sticking your feet and slipping in the air.
2. When installing and dismantling the bridge shuttering above 5 meters, scaffolding should be set up and protective railings should be set up. It is forbidden to operate up and down on the same vertical plane, and seat belts should be fastened when working at heights.
3. A large number of bridge formwork and other materials shall not be stacked on the scaffolding.
4. The wires erected on the bridge formwork and the electric tools used should use 36v low-voltage power supply or take other effective safety measures.
5. When working at heights, various accessories should be placed in the toolbox or tool bag, and are strictly prohibited from being placed on the bridge formwork or scaffolding; various tools should be hung on the operator or placed in the tool bag, and must not fall.
6. High-altitude operators are strictly prohibited from climbing the composite bridge formwork or scaffolding, nor walking on the top of the high-altitude wall and its formwork.
7. The reserved holes of the bridge formwork should be covered or set up with guardrails. Safety nets should be set at the entrance of the holes.
8. The upper and lower steel formwork of the bridge should be connected by someone. Whoever dismantles it will run it. The movable parts should be fixed firmly, and it is strictly forbidden to stack them on the scaffolding and throw them.
9. When assembling and disassembling bridge steel formwork, stable climbing tools must be used. When the height exceeds 3.5 meters, scaffolding must be erected. When assembling and disassembling, no one should stand below except the operator. When working at heights, operators should wear seat belts.
10. The sequence and method of dismantling the bridge formwork should be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the design of the matching plate, following the principle of supporting first and then dismantling, first non-load-bearing parts, then load-bearing parts and top-down principles. It is strictly forbidden to use a sledgehammer to smash and pry hard when removing the mold.
(1) Remove the side formwork first, and then remove the load-bearing formwork.
(2) The combined large formwork should be dismantled as a whole.
(3) The supports and connectors should be gradually dismantled, and the formwork should be dismantled and transferred one by one, and the formwork and concrete should not be damaged during dismantling.
(4) The disassembled formwork and accessories should be neatly stacked, and the accessories should be placed in the toolbox for maintenance and storage.
(5) The dismantled formwork should be cleaned of mortar in time. If it is difficult to remove, the formwork descaling agent can be used to remove it, and no knocking is allowed.
(6) The cleaned bridge formwork must be coated with mold release agent in time, and edge sealing agent should be coated on the opening part. When the anti-rust paint falls off, it should be brushed in time after cleaning.
(7) The connecting parts and accessories of the formwork should be cleaned and inspected, the damaged and broken parts should be picked out in time, and the threaded parts should be refurbished and oiled.
(8) If the dismantled template is found to be warped and deformed, it should be repaired in time. Damaged panels should be repaired in time.
(9) For the installation and removal of formwork for complex structures at high places, practical safety measures should be taken in advance. When removing the formwork at a high place, there should be a special person instructed, and the work area should be marked below. When the composite steel formwork is assembled and disassembled, there should be people up and down, and it should be transported with the assembly and disassembly. It is strictly forbidden to drop it from a high place.