(1) Before dismantling the steel formwork, it must be confirmed that the concrete strength meets the requirements, and the application of formwork removal is approved before proceeding. There must be a concrete strength report. If the concrete strength does not meet the requirements, it is strictly forbidden to remove the formwork in advance.
(2) Before the steel formwork is dismantled, a technical safety report shall be made to the operation team, a safety cordon shall be set up and a warning sign shall be hung in the working area, and a special person (guardian) shall be sent to guard when dismantling.
(3) The order and method of dismantling steel formwork: follow the principle of first dismantling those were set up earlier and then dismantling those were set up later, first dismantling the non-load-bearing part, then dismantling the load-bearing part, and proceeding from top to bottom.
(4) When disassembling the steel formwork, there must be a special person to command and practical safety measures, and set up a work area in the corresponding position, and it is strictly forbidden to enter the work area by non-operators.
(5) Before removing the steel formwork, check whether the tools used are firm or not. Tools such as wrenches must be hung on the body with a rope and chain. When working, you must concentrate your thoughts to prevent nails from slipping and piercing your feet.
(6) When removing the steel formwork, if there is a strong wind above the sixth level, the outdoor work at high places should be suspended. When there is rain, snow, or frost, the construction site should be cleaned first, and the work should be carried out when it is not slippery.
(7) Use a long crowbar to remove the steel formwork, and it is strictly forbidden for operators to stand on the steel formwork being removed.
(8) When there are reserved holes on the edge of the floor or on the stair floor, after the steel formwork is removed, safety guard rails should be made at the corresponding position at any time, or the floor hole should be tightly covered.
(9) When disassembling the steel formwork gap, the movable steel formwork, tie rods, supports, etc. should be fixed firmly to prevent sudden falling and collapse from causing injuries.
(10) When removing the foundation and basement steel formwork, first check the condition of the foundation formwork and the soil wall. If there are unsafe factors such as softness, cracks, etc., measures must be taken before people can work. The removed steel formwork and strutting piece shall not be stacked within 1m from the upper opening of the trough, and shall be transported along with the disassembly.
Steel formwork needs to be matched with other formwork, so what should we pay attention to when we match formworks?
(1) The shape and size of the steel formwork components must be complete and consistent with the corresponding positions.
(2) The steel formwork used to match the formwork must have sufficient strength and rigidity, the stability must be up to standard, and it must be able to withstand the construction load.
(3) In the process of formwork matching, the structure should be simple and easy to dismantle.
(4) In the process of formwork matching, general formworks and large formworks should be used first.
(5) The splicing of the steel formwork adopts a staggered arrangement to increase the overall rigidity of the steel formwork.
(6) There should be a drawing of the matching formwork before the matching of the formwork, and it is necessary to work according to the drawing.