1. What is a hollow plastic formwork?
Answer: The hollow plastic formwork is a new type of building material. The hollow plastic building formwork adopts modern industrial HDPE and HDPP materials. Walls, stairs, bridges, tunnels and water conservancy construction.
2. How heavy is the hollow plastic formwork?
Answer: The density of the hollow plastic formwork is 0.4 g/cm3, which is only 1/21 of that of steel. It is light in weight and more suitable for high-rise building construction. A worker can easily take a 900mm*1800mm formwork with both hands.
3. Can the hollow plastic formwork be recycled?
A: Yes, plastic shuttering panels can be recycled 60 to 100 times, whether it is the whole board or the waste board, all 100% recycled or trade-in.
4. What is the load-bearing capacity of the hollow plastic formwork?
A: The hollow plastic formwork has high strength, strong toughness, impact resistance and elasticity. A hollow plastic formwork can bear at least the weight of three adult men.
5. Can the hollow plastic formwork be used with wooden formwork or other boards?
A: Yes, the hollow plastic formwork can be used with wood formwork or other boards.
6. Does the hollow plastic formwork need to use a release agent?
Answer: No, the release agent itself is harmful to the human body. The surface of the hollow plastic formwork is smooth and does not absorb cement. It can fall off by tapping the formwork. The operation is convenient and fast, which effectively speeds up the progress of the project and reduces a lot of money Template cleaning and maintenance fees.
7. How about the cold and heat resistance of the hollow plastic formwork?
Answer: The hollow plastic formwork has a small expansion coefficient, does not shrink, does not swell, cracks, deforms, and is dimensionally stable at temperatures from -10°C to 70°C.
8. What is the construction efficiency of hollow plastic formwork?
Answer: Under the same workload, the construction efficiency of hollow plastic formwork is 40% higher than that of steel formwork, and compared with bamboo and wood formwork, the construction efficiency can be improved by more than 40%.
9. Is the hollow plastic formwork a "green" building material?
Answer: Yes, the hollow plastic formwork realizes the production concept of "replacing wood with plastic" and "replacing bamboo with plastic", it will not produce toxic gas to pollute the environment, it is recyclable, and it will not produce harmful construction waste. Environmentally friendly and healthy, harmless to human body.
10. Is the plasticity of the hollow plastic building formwork strong?
Answer: The plasticity of the hollow plastic building formwork is very strong. It can be sawed, planed, drilled, and nailed. It can be combined with accessories to form any geometric shape, which can meet the needs of various shapes of building components in construction.