The construction area of a construction project is the contact surface area between the formwork and the structure, the beam formwork area = area of bottom surface + area of both sides of the formwork, the area of slab formwork = the bottom area of formwork, and the area of formwork for column = the outer surface area of the column periphery.
(1) Unless otherwise specified, the engineering quantity of cast-in-place concrete and building shuttering for concrete shall be calculated in m2 based on the area of the contact surface between concrete and formwork.
(2) The height of the formwork of cast-in-place reinforced concrete columns, beams, slabs and walls shall be within 3.6m. The part exceeding 3.6m shall be calculated according to the excess part to increase the quantity of support engineering.
(3) The area of building formwork of cast-in-place reinforced concrete wall, the hole with a single hole area within 0.3m2, will not be deducted, and the area of hole side wall formwork will not be added; when the single hole area is more than 0.3 m2, it should be deducted. The area of hole side wall formwork shall be incorporated into the engineering quantity of wall and plate formwork during calculation.
(4) The cast-in-place reinforced concrete frame is calculated according to the relevant regulations of beams, slabs, columns and walls, and the attached wall columns shall be incorporated into the quantity of inner wall engineering during calculation.
(5) The overlapping part of the connection between the column and the beam, the column and the wall, the beam and the beam, and the beam head and the slab head that extend into the wall are not calculated in the area of the building formwork.
(6) The area of the formwork shall be calculated based on the exposed part of the exposed surface of the structural column. The area of the formwork is not calculated for the contact surface between the structural column and the wall.
(7) The area of the building formwork of cast-in-place reinforced concrete cantilever slab is calculated according to the horizontal projection area of the externally projected part. The corbel beam and slab edge formwork outside the wall are not calculated separately.