(1) It is best to perform a pressure test for assembled table formwork units.
(2) After the platform mold is in place, a guardrail should be set on the outside of the platform mold. The height can be determined according to requirements, but it should not be less than 1.2m. A safety net must be installed on the outside of the platform and the guardrail on the floor must be installed at the same time.
(3) Before concrete pouring, all props should be supported and the concrete pouring must be strictly controlled. Pouring should not be too much or too concentrated, and accounting should be made when necessary.
(4) When raising and lowering the table formwork, unified command should be adopted, the steps should be consistent, and the signal should be clear. It is best to use a walkie-talkie to communicate. All operators must be specially trained to operate.
(5) The division of work between upper and lower signals should be clear. The signalman below can be responsible for signals such as the launch of the table formwork, control of the ground rollers, hanging safety ropes and hooks, removal of the safety rope and lifting; the signalman above can be responsible for the adjustment of the balance spreader, the signal of the table formwork in place and hook removal.
(6) When the table formwork uses the ground roller to exit, the front roller should be 1 ~ 2cm higher than the rear roller to prevent the table die from sliding outward. The method of plotting the center of gravity of the table formwork beside the table formwork may be adopted. It is strictly forbidden to tilt the table formwork outwards before the outer hanging points are hooked.
(7) When the table formwork is extrapolated, the safety rope must be hung and controlled by a special person. The safety rope should be loosened slowly, and one end of it should be fixed to a reliable part of the building.
(8) Hook workers must fasten their seat belts and hang them on the embedded parts of the upper layer when operating on the table formwork. When hooking workers, do not wear plastic shoes or hard-soled shoes to prevent falls and fall injuries.
(9) No one is allowed to stand on the table formwork when it is being lifted. Personnel operating electric balance spreaders should also stand on the floor. To wait for the table formwork to be fully balanced before lifting, the tower crane’s boom must be slow, and tilting of the formwork is not allowed.
(10) When there is a strong wind or rain over fifth grade, the lifting work of the table formwork should be stopped.
(11) When lifting the formwork, a safety snap ring must be used, and no hook is allowed. When lifting, all the accessories of the table formwork should be fixed in advance, and no free materials should be stored on the table formwork. To prevent injuries caused by falling objects.
(12) When the table formwork is ejected, a safety net must be set in the lower layer. In particular, when using the roller to eject the formwork, care should be taken to prevent the roller from falling.
(13) When using electric welding on the surface of plywood, the asbestos cloth should be placed around the welding point, and the fire extinguishing type should be eliminated after welding.
(14) After a certain stage of construction, the formwork should be carefully checked for damage to all parts, and all fasteners should be reinforced at the same time.
Hope these tips will help a little bit when your site using table formwork system, usually we TEOCN will send our engineers to the site to help our customers assemble formwork systems and teach the workers how to work safely in each process if you like to order from TECON, no worry for the site use.
Any questions please feel free to contact us, we will always right here waiting for you.