For the pouring work of the column, we usually use the mold, and one of the most important aspects of the use of the mold is the reinforcement work.
Due to the widespread use of cylindrical wood formwork, the reinforcement method of reinforcing steel strips has become very common.
1. Light weight: more suitable for high-rise buildings and bridge construction.
2. Large format: The large format is 2440 × 1220mm, which reduces the number of seams and improves the working efficiency of mold support. No warping, no deformation, no cracking, good water resistance, high turnover and long service life. The demoulding is easy, only 1/7 of the steel mold.
3. Make fair-faced concrete: The surface of the poured object is smooth and beautiful, saving the secondary plastering process of the wall, and it can be directly veneered for decoration, reducing the construction period by 30%.
4. Corrosion resistance: does not pollute the concrete surface.
5. Good thermal insulation performance, which is conducive to winter construction. Can be used as a template for curved planes.
6. Good construction performance: the performance of nails, saws and drilling is better than that of bamboo plywood and small steel plates. It can be processed into various shapes of templates according to construction needs.
For the installation of steel strips, we can use the following methods: if the diameter is below 600MM, a steel strip will be allocated to 30 cm; if the diameter is 600-1300MM, a steel strip will be allocated to 25 cm; if the diameter is above 1300MM, 20 cm will be allocated. a steel belt. After the steel belt is fixed, the circular column shuttering should be reinforced with a well-shaped frame, which is more safe in construction.
The use of steel strips makes the reinforcement of the circular column formwork easier, but we also need to pay attention to the distribution of the steel strips. In order to protect the formwork, we recommend using a few more steel strips at the bottom of the formwork to ensure the effect of reinforcement and also prevent the formwork. If it is damaged, the number of steel strips can be correspondingly reduced at the top position. In addition, for cylinders with different diameters, the upper reinforcement method can be used. In this way, the reinforcement of the circular column formwork will become more reliable.
As one of the leading experts in formwork and scaffolding engineering, our wide range of off-the-shelf and custom products ensures that we can provide a solution for your construction project, no matter the size or location.
With the expertise of our R&D team, our technical team members on-site to assist you when necessary, and knowing that our solutions are always cost-effective, you can rest assured that from first contact to construction completion, we are Always there to support you. Welcome to consult.