On-site scaffolding has brought a lot of convenience to the construction. It is generally used in the decoration of external walls or interiors or in places with higher floors that cannot be directly constructed. Scaffolding is built on the periphery of the building on the construction site, which is not hard to see. Scaffolding is not only a built-in shelf, but also serves to facilitate workers to work up and down or to protect the external safety net and high-altitude installation of components and so on. Here are some types of scaffolding.
1. Fastener scaffolding: it is easy to dismantle and assemble, flexible to set up, mainly with large bearing capacity, which is economical and practical.
2. Portal steel-tube scaffolding: its size is relatively standardized in geometry, with good mechanical performance and high bearing capacity. It also has the characteristics of easy assembly and disassembly, time and labor-saving, safety and reliability, etc.
3. Bowl-buckling scaffolding: it has the advantages of multi-function, high efficiency, strong versatility, safety and reliability, and easy management. It is a construction tool with the widest scope.
4. Buckle scaffolding: it is easy to operate, flexible, safe, and reliable. The most important thing is that it is more convenient to transport and takes up less space.
5. Aluminum alloy scaffolding: Aluminum alloy scaffolding solves the problems of working at height for enterprises, it can be lapped according to the actually required height, with three height specifications. There are two kinds of width specifications, wide and narrow. The narrow scaffolding can be overlapped on a narrow ground, which is convenient and flexible. It is a good helper for working at heights, which can meet the requirements of working at heights in narrow spaces such as wall corners and stairs. In addition, it is easy and quick to install, equipped with high-strength casters, making it removable. The overall structure adopts the "building block" combination design, without any installation tools.